Office Visits – Your First Visit
- Your first visit with us is complimentary! During this visit, you’ll meet Dr. Polan and our team. We’ll take diagnostic photos and x-rays, and Dr. Polan will listen to your concerns, perform a thorough exam, and then discuss the best options for your situation. So that we may provide you with the best experience we can, please take a few minutes to complete our new patient form before your first appointment.
- The Next Step: Congrats! You’re ready to get started! If Dr. Polan has recommended treatment at the initial exam, we’ll schedule an appointment to get started. Depending on the treatment recommended, this appointment will usually take anywhere from 30-90 minutes. You’ll be given a complimentary orthodontic care kit, and we’ll review all you need to know about how to take care of your teeth during orthodontic treatment.
- After the first visit, most office visits are much shorter. We’ll see you every 4-8 for the duration of treatment. We know your time is valuable, so we offer evening and weekend appointments to help you avoid missing school or work. It is important that you stay on track with your appointments in order to achieve the best result we can. If you need to reschedule, please let us know as early as possible, so that we can work together to achieve your best results.
- It’s important that you keep up with your regularly scheduled checkups and cleanings with your general or pediatric dentist throughout your orthodontic treatment. Compromised dental health can lead to non-ideal orthodontic results, so it’s important not to forget about your dentist! We’ll all work together to give you the best experience we can.
- We understand that orthodontic treatment is a significant investment, so we work with everyone to help treatment fit your budget and find a plan that works for you. In addition to our complimentary consultations, our flexible in-office financing includes affordable and flexible payment plans with interest-free monthly payments. We also offer a courtesy discount if you choose to pay for your investment in full at the start of treatment. We also accept all major PPO insurance plans, and will confirm your benefits for you before starting treatment. Call today to schedule your complimentary consultation – we look forward to meeting you!